Fortunately for everyone, we can all train ourselves to think proactively about cyber security, online safety, and privacy by establishing solid cyber hygiene practices that are as routine as brushing your teeth.
Adopting thorough and accurate cyber hygiene habits can stop cyber villains in their tracks.
Download the social media share kit.
Learn more with these resources:
- Protecting your accounts with multi-factor authentication and strong passwords or passphrases, and using a password manager to keep track of it all
- Protecting your devices with antimalware and keeping software up to date
- Adjusting privacy settings on devices and apps
- Using secure WiFi and VPN; and
- Teaching kids about good cyber hygiene