The ECNO Security Solutions Service was established in 2019 to provide a shared “Cyber Security Professional” resource to groups of ECNO K-12 school boards in the province of Ontario. Since 2019 the program has grown to include 66 School Boards/Members both French and English across five regions in the province Participants are provided with access to a shared Regional Information Security Analyst (RISA), who complements their current IT teams through the provision of Cyber Security knowledge, expertise, and leadership. The program continues to mature and become an integral and integrated asset at each of the participating boards.
Security Solutions Services
- Cyber Security Governance Review and Implementation
- Cyber Security Incident Assistance
- Cyber Security Training and Awareness
- Security Information Sharing and Analysis
- Red Team (Offensive) Services*
- Blue Team (Defensive) Services*
Boards can subscribe to the full offering or a resource offering that excludes the Red and Blue Team Services.
Please feel free to reach out to our team. Together, we can build a brighter and tech-savvy future for our schools.