Cybersecurity and the protection of privacy is extremely important. Across the world criminals are constantly trying to gain access to accounts and steal our data. Dangerous malicious software is just one click away.
However, there are a lot of simple things you can do to keep yourself secure online.
- Keep your passwords secure.
- Be vigilant, and don’t click on phishing email links, or open suspect attachments.
- Be careful where you go online, and be wary of ‘free’ software.
- Be careful how you use social media.
- Protect your devices.
- Be cautious in your use of third-party online tools.
Thanks for your attention. We hope you found this course useful and that it will help you stay secure both at work and at home.