Digital solutions that empower student success through efficient, equitable, innovative, and safe education experiences.
Expert leadership for Ontario’s K-12 community through partnerships, best-practices, cost-efficient solutions, and agile responses to emerging needs.
- Inclusion and accessibility
- Equity and diversity
- Collaboration and partnership
- Advocacy and mobilization
- Actively engage with educators, administrators, IT professionals and technology vendors.
- Work alongside policymakers to provide evidence-led and system-focused advice.
- Provide reliable, efficient, and cost-effective programs, tools, and solutions.
- Act as strategic and implementation partners to support high quality, secure and safe technology solutions.
- Anticipate evolving needs and provide a timely, reliable response.
- Provide resources and guidance to support quality, sustainability and continuity of staff supporting IT.
- Expand and evolve our services to meet emerging Board needs
- Enable high quality technology staff and resources in education
- Clear, relevant, sustainable positioning as Ontario’s leaders in school board IT